FCM, the National Association of Workforce Boards and EMSI worked with South Central Michigan Works! (SCMW!) to design a a national workforce scorecard model that reports the benefits and costs of WIA programs, along with the unique economic impacts of WIB operations on regional income and jobs. The Scorecard model is adapted to assess single or multiple WIBs as well as local, state or multi-state service regions with several goals in mindl.
- An understanding of the types of data local workforce boards need to collect, or are willing to collect.
- A WIA scorecard that contains the benefits and costs of WIA programs and that can be vetted by NAWB’s chosen team of respected economists.
- A Business Services Scorecard assessing the regional economic impacts of the WIB’s services to employers.
- An effective business services model to help track the required data for the Business Services Scorecard and to garner business and industry support.
- A communication framework to instruct WIBs how to share the results of the Business Services scorecard.
- A replicable report that educates WIBs on the output results and processes used.
“When the National Association of Workforce Boards chose a new communications firm, we did a thorough review of our choices and could not be happier with FCM. Their dedication to us as a client is exceptional, and their eye for what we need has been superb. The measure of their excellence is demonstrated through our selection for the International Davey Award for our integrated campaign.”
Ron Painter – Chief Executive Officer
National Association of Workforce Boards (NAWB)