National Workforce Scorecard
FCM, the National Association of Workforce Boards and EMSI worked with South Central Michigan Works! (SCMW!) to design a a national workforce scorecard model that reports the benefits and costs of WIA programs, along with the unique economic impacts of WIB operations on regional income and jobs. The Scorecard model is adapted to assess single or multiple WIBs as well as local, state or multi-state service regions with several goals in mindl.
- An understanding of the types of data local workforce boards need to collect, or are willing to collect.
- A WIA scorecard that contains the benefits and costs of WIA programs and that can be vetted by NAWB’s chosen team of respected economists.
- A Business Services Scorecard assessing the regional economic impacts of the WIB’s services to employers.
- An effective business services model to help track the required data for the Business Services Scorecard and to garner business and industry support.
- A communication framework to instruct WIBs how to share the results of the Business Services scorecard.
- A replicable report that educates WIBs on the output results and processes used.
Did our customer like it? Check out their comments below.
“When the National Association of Workforce Boards chose a new communications firm, we did a thorough review of our choices and could not be happier with FCM. Their dedication to us as a client is exceptional, and their eye for what we need has been superb. The measure of their excellence is demonstrated through our selection for the International Davey Award for our integrated campaign.”Ron Painter - Chief Executive Officer // National Association of Workforce Boards (NAWB)
“Celina was a joy to work with; direct, knowledgable, quick study and creative. I would recommend anyone to work with her if you want A+ results.”Christine Quinn - President // South Central Michigan Works!
“It was such a pleasure to work with Celina and her team on our recent project. Celina has an obvious passion for Workforce Development and it was refreshing to hear her creative ideas that helped build our organizations website into a much more effective tool. I would highly recommend Celina and her team and look forward to many more successful projects with Full Capacity Marketing in the future.”Sarah Hartzler - Community Relations Officer // South Central Michigan Works!
“Over the past year I have been working with Celina on a project focusing on Return on Investment in a workforce system. Celina is very creative and quick to understand systems and processes. Her contribution to our project was innovative and ground breaking. Her professional manner is easy to work with.”Jim Lautenschleger CBSP CWDP - Business Solutions Officer // South Central Michigan Works!
“We worked with Celina on the WIA Scorecard pilot project and NAWB presentation. She really helped get things done in making this project happen. I am grateful for her help.”Andrew Crapuchettes - Chief Executive Officer // EMSI