Social Entrepreneurship White Paper
New Business Models for Workforce Boards
The New Brand of Workforce Development
How can workforce investment boards successfully tap into the growing trends of social entrepreneurship and design new business models to alleviate funding challenges? Social enterprise can be used as a purpose-driven local business model that uses workforce development methods to generate income for improving the social good. While highly effective, it is a proactive approach that requires a conscious and strategic shift in the WIB’s organizational culture. Is your WIB ready for social enterprise?
Table of Contents
- The Changing Landscape: The Funding Realities
- Emerging WIB Market Segments: Which One are You?
- The New Brand of Workforce Development: Social Enterprises
- A Social Entrepreneurship Model: Kinexus
- Social Entrepreneurship Process: Organizational Ecosystem + Innovative Models
Social Entrepreneurship: New Business Models for Workforce Boards Webinar,
1/22/14 – Sold out
Sign up on an interest list for the next webinar