Schedule a Consult
What do you need to do now, this summer, in 6 months, next year to effectively communicate with your customers, funders and stakeholders during this pandemic?
Full Capacity Marketing, an award-winning marketing firm, and leader in crisis communication, recommends launching a crisis communication plan that builds engagement right now and drives results over the challenging next 12 months.
Whether you are a workforce development board looking for better ways to reach out to job seekers and employers, a community college or K-12 school district facing retention and enrollment challenges or partnering with businesses for the post-pandemic world, or a nonprofit wondering how to effectively run your enrollment campaign during a looming recession, we can help!
Questions you may be asking:
- How do we build less resource and time-intensive systems to keep current students engaged with our school?
- Is it the right time to recruit students? What strategies are most effective for preventing looming melt concerns?
- How can upgrade our website and build systems to make it easier for jobseekers to find services and reduce workload for our staff?
- How can we use social media to engage students, jobseekers, employers and stakeholders more effectively than email?
- What do we do when open rates decline from an overload of Covid-19 emails? Is there another way to ensure stakeholders are seeing our messages?
- How do we run a development campaign in a looming recession?
Complete the form below to schedule a one-on-one call with our CEO/Founder, Celina Shands, a crisis communication leader and featured speaker at national workforce and education conferences. Celina has earned multiple accolades including the 2017 Marketing CEO of the Year in the Pacific Coast USA, the American Marketing Association’s Marketer of the Year, and a two-time Women Who Mean Business Finalist.